Device Donation Waiver
Phones For Patients - Device Donation Waiver
(This is a copy of the body text for the Phones for Patients device donation waiver form that donor organisations will be asked to sign after submitting their device donation pledge)
First and foremost, thank you for donating your device to us at Bridgeway (on behalf of Phones for Patients). As you will be aware, our National Health Service, care homes, essential workers and others (the “Recipients”) are going above and beyond in the fight against COVID-19 and we want to provide our support where we can. Your devices will provide invaluable contact between those in care and their loved ones, so from all of us here, thank you.
Donating the Devices
We intend to donate the electrical devices provided by you to the Recipients permanently. The device will be used to provide contact between the Recipients’ patients and residents, and their loved ones. In donating a device to us, you acknowledge that:
- You are the owner of the device and once you have donated it, we will become the legal owner of the device. We will pass legal ownership to the recipient when we donate it.
- You will not be able to regain ownership of the device once you have donated it.
- To your knowledge, the device is in working order and there is no reason why it cannot be safely given to the Recipients.
- The device you provide is fully functional, in good condition, includes a good healthy battery and is not water-damaged.
- You have deleted all data from the device including but not limited to pictures, videos, messages, emails, passwords and telephone numbers. Once you give your device to Bridgeway, we will reset the device to its factory settings, deleting everything stored on it;
- You have removed all SIM and memory cards from the device you send to us.
- In the event we cannot donate your device to the Recipients, we may sell the device. All proceeds from the sale will be used to help fund this project, including the purchase and donation of more suitable devices.
Thank you once more for your support in these challenging times.
Bridgeway Security Solutions Ltd (on behalf of Phones for Patients)